The Nixi 17.3" freestanding touchscreen has a blood pressure machine and weighing scales
connected to it enabling patient self screening for BP and weight within GP surgeries. The Nixi
kiosk uses Engage Touch software, where the patient ls invited to use the pod to self screen for
their vital data (BP and weight). The results are coded and attached to the patient’s record
enabling practices to achieve QOF points and update their records. Readings that are outside of
the normal range are emailed to a designated member of the practice or inbox to ensure patients
are followed up in line with the latest guidance.
The Nixi kiosk health pod wraps everything up in one convenient kit to enable an easy out
of the box set up and guidance on the software.
Engage Touch also has a familiar check-in process for patient appointments, fully usable on the
touchscreen. Engage Touch is fully integrated to EMIS, Cegedim and SystmOne platforms.
The Nixi kiosk is fully wheelchair friendly and has a user tiltable screen to enable anyone of any
height to use the kiosk easily.
We offer 3 options for GP surgeries:
1. check-in kiosk only (compatible with SystmOne only)
2. check-in kiosk with Engage (compatible with both EMIS and SystOne)
3. check in kiosk with BP monitor, weighscales and Engage
– Nixi high quality 17.3" HD freestanding kiosk
– Clinical system integration
– Medically approved BP machine and weigh scales
– patient BP and weight data capture (self screening)
– Multiple languages
– Full check-in facility
– QOF capture and coding in patients’ records
– Nixi 17.3" – widescreen freestanding kiosk. click here for more
– A&D TM-2657P waiting room blood pressure monitor
– Seca 703R weigh scales
– Dual RS232 to USB convertor cable linking weighscales and BP machine to “tablet"
– Engage Touch check-in and self screening software
Nixi 17 freestanding kiosk and health pod