All K4B digital inclusion solutions comprise:
- K4B touchscreen kiosk of your choice
- Kiosk “InformationPoint" app
- Kiosk security lock down software
- Internet connectivity package if required
We offer the three Digital Inclusion solutions on a subscription basis to cover set up, branding, menus, training and warranty for both software and hardware.
Contact us for pricing or other questions
Eidos-Lite Freestanding Kiosk
Wall 21 Wall mounted Kiosk
Nixi adjustable screen wall Kiosk
Typical InformationPoint main menu page with 9 main menu buttons and your own background picture or pictures and logo
K4B Information-Point inclusion app…
- 9 button top-level menu… Banks, Gas suppliers, Electricity suppliers, Email platforms etc.
- Second level menu – as many links as required
- Links can be URLs or any kind of file (PDF, DOC etc)
- “Whitelist" approach – user can only connect to sites shown in menus – OR
- “Blacklist" approach – user can connect to all available sites except those blocked by the app
- Menus updatable over the internet
- Users can email to themselves any content found on InformationPoint to review at leisure.